Policies, Processes and Standards Development
Unlocking Potential, delivering results.
Organizational policies and procedures provide guidelines for decision making processes and how work in an organization should be carried out.
Having formalized processes and procedures for your business can save you time and money by increasing efficiency.
Staff can get more done in less time by following set processes and procedures, and you can spend less time overseeing the day-to-day running of the business.
how we can help
Following a proper audit or assessment of needs, we help develop and create well defined policies and procedures and orientate all leaders and staff on such policies, procedures or processes.
The result of having clear, well-written policies and procedures are increased transparency, accountability, uniformity and stability.
By having the policies and processes in place, you create standards and values for your business.
- Identify key processes and tasks in your business, and develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for each.
- Regularly review your processes.
- Ensure your policies are documented and accessible, and key procedures are clearly visible.
- Communicate your policies to your staff, and help them understand and why they are important, as well procedures that are specific to a certain role.
Organizations can have different policies that cover areas such as:
- Selling goods and services
- Good customer service and staff clothing
- Social media use
- Leave and vacations
- Conflict of interest
- Workplace health and safety, including what to do in an emergency
- Appropriate use of resources such as IT
- Promotion policy
get clarity, get results
Let us help you create, document and train your staff on your organization's policies and processes. Call us or send us a mail to get started.