unlocking potentials, delivering results.
Are you facing a complex marketing challenge or exploring a new marketing opportunity? To make good of your time, level up with competitors and meet up to customers’ expectations, you will be needing guidance from an experienced marketing consulting firm like us. Let us help you find the right path forward.
We provide a wide variety of customized marketing consulting services to businesses, including helping clients cross-sell, up-sell, retain customers, reactivate lapsed customers, launch new products or services, and gain a better understanding of their customers and competitors.
We do this by carrying out strategic actions, first of which is to audit your marketing plan and approach to enable us determine and develop a suitable and effective marketing plan for your business.
how we conduct our marketing audits
Our marketing audit process objectively assesses all aspects of your approach to marketing and selling. An audit can be part of a full marketing strategy project or a stand-alone assignment. We can help you determine what is working and what is not in your marketing strategy and show you how to do marketing more effectively going forward.
Our evaluation encompasses all major elements of your approach to marketing and the factors that could impact your results, such as:
- Your marketing and sales objectives, challenges, and opportunities;
- Your products and services;
- Your marketplace and competitors;
- Your customers and prospects;
- Your sales and customer acquisition strategy and the steps of your sales process;
- Lead generation, lead nurturing, and conversion;
- Cross-selling and up-selling;
- Your customer relationship management program and ongoing customer communication;
- Your marketing ERP/CRM system and marketing database;
- Brand identity, branding strategy, and market positioning;
- Marketing channels (traditional, web, and social media);
- Marketing campaigns and tactics such as advertising, content marketing, social media, direct mail and email marketing, public relations, trade shows, and websites;
- Sales presentations and sales collateral;
- Marketing messages and creative approaches;
- Integration of marketing across multiple media;
- Marketing budget and staff;
- Marketing analytics;
- Marketing and sales data available for analysis and profiling;
- Data-driven marketing tactics and activities.
improve your results
Start with a comprehensive marketing audit and implement expert recommendations. Contact us to get started